Sunday, August 17, 2008

By request


Yes and no. Yes it brings me great sadness to deliver the news that my precious (expensive) iPhone has been smashed. No that photo is not really my iPhone (googled "smashed iPhone"), but it looks a hell of a lot like that. What a shame. So for the time being, my poor thumbs will be communicating via the corporate standard, a Blackberry. I'd like to remember the good times I had with my sweet Apple communication device, like stroking and pinching my way through my latest collection of 2MP images, hacking it and restoring it after half the touch screen stopped working, downloading all of the quality 3rd party games that are unbelievably free, i.e. iPint.

R.I.P. Josh's iPhone 2007-2008

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so sad! I'll say a prayer for you...

Smiley-Schmiley (Blog alter ego) said...

thank you for your kind words

jAsian said...

It will be missed... oh, i figured since you put ur blog up for the public, i'll give u the link to mine. i love you man.

http://jasian.blogspot.com/

dsnowden said...

Josh, if it's that important we can build a time machine and save the iphone. Let me know if that's what you want to do. I'll help.