Sunday, January 4, 2009

Hello 2009


Top Films of 2008 (that I actually saw)

10. Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
9. Burn After Reading
8. La Misma Luna (Under the Same Moon)
7. Doubt
6. Ghost Town
5. Iron Man
4. Quantum of Solace
3. Wall-E
2. Slumdog Millionaire
1. Dark Knight

Movies I haven't seen yet that could crack that top 10

-The Wrestler
-The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
-Milk
-Synecdoche, New York
-Revolutionary Road

And for fun, a few of the worst films I saw this year

3. Hancock
2. The Happening
1. Star Wars: Clone Wars (see old post)

This past year was quite a good year for well made action movies, as you can see by my list. Although there are quite a few dramas I have still not seen yet, I was pleasantly surprised by some of the films on my list, i.e. Iron Man, Quantum of Solace. Slumdog Millionaire was an amazing film but it was just too hard to deny the praise that Chris Nolan, Heath Ledger and co. deserve for their efforts on Dark Knight. I am super excited for the coming year of new films, I just love the anticipation of a long awaited movie. Hope everyone had a fantastic New Year, I know I had a good one, if your a friend of mine on Facebook, check out the photos, witness all of our shenanigans. 

peace and love


josh

1 comment:

tashasmiley said...

my favorite blog to date! I have to agree with your top 10 minus a few...Ghost Town..Ehhh...and you forgot Sex and the City silly! That's ok I'll forgive you ;)

P.S. can't wait to see those movies you listed but what about frost/nixon and Gran Torino???